The City of Punta Gorda, including both Punta Gorda Isles and Burnt Store Isles, and Burnt Store Road communities extending to the Lee County line to include Burnt Store Meadows, Burnt Store Lakes and Heritage Landing.
Cash or check.
* Certified Home Watch Professional
* Insured and Bonded
* Special Agent – Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Academy, Quantico, Virginia 1988
* Certified Chief Security Officer (Physical & Personnel Security), FBI Academy, 2009 – As Chief Security Officer, developed, implemented and monitored compliance with security procedures, control systems and methods for protecting personnel, facilities and classified/sensitive information for over 600 employees and contractors at 12 locations.
* Certified Illinois Law Enforcement Police Officer – Chicago Police Academy 1980
* Certified Crime Scene Investigator – Chicago Police Academy, 1984
* Multiple commendations and awards from three FBI Directors for criminal investigations.
* Recognized by the United States Attorney’s Offices in the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia for outstanding investigative efforts resulting in multiple indictments and convictions.
Punta Gorda is home to GMAN Home Watch owners George and Barbara Martinez following their careers in the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). The name “GMan Home Watch” is a play on the slang term for FBI Special Agents dating back to the 1930s. Together, George and Barbara bring over 60 years of dedicated experience in law enforcement, public service and property protection to their clients.
Based on their experience and keen attention to detail, GMan Home Watch professionals are honest, trustworthy, dependable, reliable and dedicated to providing excellent service and communication to get the job done right.
Let GMan Home Watch be your most trusted and dependable neighbor so you feel comfortable knowing your home is well-cared for while you are away.